COSY COMFORT IN THE
CENTRE OF THE ISLE OF ISLAY
- Braeside is a recently refurbished 2 bedroom end of terrace house situated in the heart of the village of Bowmore on the Isle of Islay.
- The house is within easy access to all shops, hotels and local amenities and only a few minutes walk to Bowmore Distillery, the famous Round Church and harbour.
- With a central location on the island, Braeside makes an ideal base in which to discover what Islay has to offer - whisky distilleries, world class golf, birdwatching, riding, fishing, long scenic walks and traditional woollens, pottery and crafts.
- The property sleeps up to 4 persons and comprises one double room and one twin room.
- There is a spacious sitting/dining room, fully equipped kitchen complete with hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and crockery/utensils. There is a shower room on the upstairs of the property and a large garden to the rear of the house. Bedding and towels are supplied.
- Braeside also offers: Flat screen LCD TV, DVD/CD Player/Xbox, Wireless Internet Access.